1) HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Parachic s.r.l. . The Data Controller can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com .
2) PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The visit and consultation of the Site do not involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user.
The processing of personal data of users is strictly limited to the operations necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase order and the administrative / accounting / tax operations required by current legislation.
If the customer gives his consent, the data may also be used for the following activities:
- Sending newsletters and promotional material
- Report any promotions
- The data will be kept for the time required by the current civil and fiscal legislation and for the sole purpose of complying with the civil and fiscal obligations of proper accounting.
3) FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Failure to provide personal data will not allow the fulfillment of the purchase order.
4) TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED AND TREATED
The data collected and processed by Parachic s.r.l. for the purposes specified above are the following:
- Personal data
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Bank details
- Telephone number
The data are collected using the order form for the sale of products.
5) THE PLACE OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data collected will be stored and processed through an electronic system managed by the Data Controller at the headquarters of the same.
6) MODALITIES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by the Data Controller is processed mainly with automated, computerized and telematic tools according to the logic and procedures strictly related to the processing purposes specified above. The data may also be processed without the use of electronic tools (ie by manual means), in any case the data are stored only for the time strictly functional to achieve the specific purposes indicated above and to comply with current legal obligations.
No processing of personal data will be made without the consent of the Customer except for cases of mandatory processing required by law.
7) SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- a) Persons in charge of transporting and delivering products purchased through the Site.
- b) Professionals, also in associated form, external to the company Data Controller for the management of tax obligations.
- c) Public Authorities where required and permitted by current legislation (for example tax investigations) and more generally in all cases of mandatory processing.
8) CUSTOMER RIGHTS
The Customer has the right, at any time, to exercise the rights recognized by the art. 7 of the Privacy Code (with particular reference to the law: to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy, request its integration, updating , rectification, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the possibility to oppose at any time the processing of data for legitimate reasons).
To exercise their rights and for any question or request concerning the processing of personal data by Decor-Italy, the Customer can contact the Data Processor by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
9) APPLICABLE LAW
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the following purposes: </ strong>
- Sending advertising material and reporting any promotions